- Summary, presentation and final report of the project
- For the Flemish Region: the Medische Milieukundigen MMK (experts in environmental health, working as part of the so-called “Lokaal Gezondheidsoverleg”, the co-ordination of preventive health care at local level)
- For the Brussels-Capital Region: the CRIPI, Regional Indoor Pollution Intervention Unit
- For the Walloon Region:
- The LPI, research laboratory in the field of indoor pollution for the province of Hainaut
- The SAMI (Services d’Analyse des Milieux Intérieurs), indoor environment analysis units for the provinces of Liege, Namur and Walloon Brabant.
- The SAMILUX, indoor environment analysis unit for the province of Luxemburg