Information morning on the results of DEMOCOPHES
An information morning on the results of the European human biomonitoring projects took place on 28 November in Brussels.
The aim of the morning was to discuss the Belgian results of the European human biomonitoring pilot projects
The agenda of the information morning:
- 9:30-9:45: Introduction to the (DEMO)COPHES projects
- Pierre Biot, FPS Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment, Brussels
- 9:45-10:45: Belgian results of the DEMOCOPHES project
- Fieldwork: François Charlet, asbl Hygiène publique en Hainaut, Mons.
- Challenges chemical analyses: Koen De Cremer, Wetenschappelijk Instituut Volksgezondheid - Institut Scientifique de Santé Publique (WIV/ISP – Scientific Institute for Public Health), Brussels
- Interpretation of the results: Gudrun Koppen, Vlaamse Instelling voor Technologische Onderzoek (VITO – Flemish Institute for Technological Research), Mol
- 11:15-11:45: European results on the (DEMO)COPHES projects
- Ludwine Casteleyn, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL – Catholic University of Leuven)
- 11:45-12:00: Conclusions and recommendations
- Melchior Wathelet, Belgian Federal State Secretary for the Environment